Why park with 7x24?
7x24 grants you:
• Parking around the clock, all days of the week
• Excellent value for money
Parking with 7x24
In parking facilities with barrier system
As a season ticket holder, you access and exit the parking facility by using your keycard, which gives you access to vehicle as well as pedestrian entrances.
1. At the entrance, hold the keycard in proximity to the access reader. Do not insert the card.
2. When the barrier opens, enter the parking facility.
3. When exiting the parking facility, follow the same procedure.
In other parking facilities
Upon each rental period, you will receive a parking permit with your invoice. This permit:
• Confirms that you are entitled to park during the designated hours of the season ticket.
• Is to be placed in clear view in the front window of the car.
• Is a requirement for our parking attendant’s assurance that your car is permitted to park.
Should the permit not be in clear view, a control fee might unnecessary be admitted.
In the near future, Q-Park will offer digital permits. When available, the hard copy permit will not need to be placed in the front window. The parking permission will be registered in the parking assistant’s personal digital assistant (PDA).
• The season ticket is invoiced in advanced, monthly or quarterly
• Should you park outside of the given times, an additional fee will be post paid
Where do you wish to park?
Click Find a car park and conduct a search to read more about the services of the respective parking facility pages. Many parking facilities allow you to send a request for a season ticket to our Customer Service. - link Kindly note that season tickets for long term parking is not available for all of our parking facilities.
Do you want a season ticket?
Please contact Q-Park Customer Service via the request for a season ticket form. The season ticket 7x24 can also be acquired via Customer Service at 0771-96 90 00 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are delighted for helping you with your season ticket!